EDIT 785: Designing School-Based Digital Learning
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Summer
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20833, Format: Online, Instructor: Dawn Hathaway
- Summer 2017, Section: 001, CRN 41471, Instructor: Priscilla Norton, Summer 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: 6N1, CRN 42580, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Priscilla Norton, Summer 2017 Section 6N1 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: 003, CRN 43128, Instructor: Priscilla Norton, Summer 2016 Section 003 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: 6N1, CRN 42765, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Priscilla Norton, Summer 2016 Section 6N1 Syllabus